"In order to provide you with the best fit for your circumstances, while saving time and additional work, I’ve put together this questionnaire for your best TM puppy/adult choices! Please keep in mind that your desired temperament is more important than any particular color! The way you socialize your TM is huge! As a breeder, I have a zero aggression policy; where my TMs are trained from birth to free feed, in an open pack environment, without fighting; for a family environment! If you want your TM as a family companion, then have your family and friends handle and play with your TM; and discourage all aggression! Otherwise, if you want to a more protective TM, then keep them away from strangers and encourage more aggression to your desired level of protectiveness!
Please answer the following questions and email your answers to me at email@example.com in order to receive available pictures:
1. What is your legal name (no alias), and where do you live?
2. What quality range are you willing to pay for adoption ($750-$1250 for adoption of adults and smaller pets, $1500 for superior pet and show quality (or $2000 for conditional breeding rights depending upon bloodlines)?
3. Are you seeking a male or a female (Temperament differences are same as with humans)?
4. Are you seeking a puppy or an adult?
5. What is your desired color (black, black and tan, cream, blond, gold, red or open to color)?
6. What is your purpose for wanting a Tibetan mastiff (family companionship, livestock guarding, home protection, PTSD assistance or other service dog training)?
7. What is your living situation (like children, TMs must be socialized, one way or the other, depending upon your desired level of socialization and protectiveness; and they cannot be neglected or ignored)?
8. Are you planning on breeding?
9. Are you willing to sign contract agreement (if you did not intend on showing or breeding your TM, they must be spayed or neutered before first heat, between 8 and 9 months of age)?
Karma x Goliath Boy1 01-18-17 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Kala and Goliath 02 $1000 neuter agreement - $1500 breeding
Karma boy 02 $1500 with conditional breeding
Karma x Goliath Boy5 01-18-17 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Kona Boy1 01-17-17 $1500 Breeding
Nala x Beowulf Boy1 11-2-16 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Rizzo Boy 11-18-15 $1500 with conditional breeding rights
Sheba x Redd Boy1 11-13-16 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Kona boy 1 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Sheba x Redd Boy2 11-13-16 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Simba Boy 02-06-16 $1500 with neuter agreement - $2000 with breeding rights
Tonka x Goliath Boy1 02-05-17 $1500 with conditional Breeding
Nala and Beowulf 1 $1500 with conditional Breeding